The EP2500 platform uses an Ethernet link to connect to a Windows or Linux host and is capable of redundant link support. The EP2500 enables, access control, alarm management, scheduled operations and additional features -- all in a single package.
- Scalable to 64 doors/openings
- Network enabled and web configured, providing greater flexibility to installers
- Connects to a Windows or Linux host for increased programming flexibility
- Capable of sophisticated functionality and communication to non access control systems -- without being connected to host.
- Proven performance track record as an aggregator and device manager for small to large enterprise